Tue, 28 Apr|
Tactical Business Action Plan Creation
You need to have an eagle eye vision, a crystal clear plan of action and a structure to fast track your business in the months to come. This online workshop will provide you with a customised plan of action.
Time & Location
28 Apr 2020, 08:00 – 12:00
About the Event
Once you have completed the 10 day Survive and Thrive coaching videos you need to focus on the development of your immediate plan of action.
This online workshop will guide you with a step-by-step process to have a written and "ready to implement" plan of action.
The elements which will be adressed include:
- Vision statement review (pre-work)
- Culture statement (pre-work)
- Baseline values (pre-work)
- Successes and Disappointments (pre-work)
- SWOT analysis (internal and external perspectives) - (pre-work)
- Business Role identification (pre-work)
- Business Role review
- Develop action goals for the following 3 months
- Support structure
You will receive a workbook a week prior to the workshop to enable you to come prepared.
We can have all the theoretical knowledge at our fingertips, BUT it is the knowledge of what to do that diffentiates a mediocre plan from a great one.
I have 33 years of experience in facilitating business planning in corporates and SME`s. I am really excited to be of service to you.
RSVP now to make sure your spot is saved.
Ticket to my Action PlanR 0,00